It applies to Parampara Pty Ltd and the school leader coaching subscription known as School Keys. It extends to both our control and processing of personal information.
This current policy came into effect at 22 April 2019. We may need to update it over time but if we do, we’ll post the updated version on our websites getparampara.com and getschoolkeys.com.
What information do we collect?
We collect information when you use our products and services including your name, contact details (including address, email address, phone number or mobile telephone number), occupation and financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers). We may also collect information based on your inputs into Parampara sessions, including the time, date and content of your responses.
How we collect your information
We may collect information in the following ways:
- You give it to us when you set up an account with us or use or product or services.
- Your employer someone else on your behalf gives it to us when they set up an account with us to use our products and services.
- Through network tools that allow us to analyse how you use our software, such as the type of device and where and when you login.
How do we keep your information?
We may store your information in hard copy or electronic format and keep it in storage facilities that we own and operate ourselves, or that are owned and operated by our service providers.
We use a combination of technical solutions, security controls and internal processes to help us protect your information and our network from unauthorised access and disclosure.
How do we use your information?
We may use and disclose your information for purposes including:
- Administration - To help us properly manage the products and services we provide to you and to maintain and update our records. For example, we may use your information for charging and billing and to identify breaches of our terms and conditions of service.
- Network, security and fraud protection.
- Communication - We need to be able to communicate with you in order to provide you with our products and services. We might do this on mediums such as email, SMS, social media, search engines and web pages you may visit.
- Improvement – We are constantly working to not only maintain and improve our products, services and processes but to develop new ones. We use information we hold to help us do this in a number of ways. For example, to monitor network use, quality and performance, and to operate, maintain, develop, test and upgrade our systems and infrastructure.
- Development and analysis – We may use analysis and business intelligence techniques. This gives us high level insights into things like usage patterns, software performance and other types of behavioural data. In many cases this information is aggregated and de-identified when analysed. We may share these anonymised insights with select business and commercial partners. In some cases, we may create insights with your information on an identified basis but in those cases we would need to do so with your consent or otherwise comply with privacy laws.
- Direct marketing - We may use the information we hold to market and promote our products and services to you. You can stop us using your information for direct marketing by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Compliance – We may collect, use or disclose information when required by law.
When do we share your information?
We may share your information with third parties who provide services to us, including organisations, agents, partners and contractors that assist us with providing our business processes and products and services.
These services include:
- providing, managing or administering your product or service including customer enquiries and support services;
- mailing operations, billing and debt-recovery functions;
- information technology and network services; and
- development, analysis and business intelligence functions.
We may also disclose your information to:
- your authorised representatives or your employer where we are providing services to you by an account held by your employer;
- third parties when you ask us to do so or when you consent to that disclosure;
- law enforcement and national security agencies, and other government and regulatory authorities as required or authorised by law; and
- third parties who assist us in managing or developing our business and corporate strategies and functions.
How you can access or correct your personal information
If any of your details change, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can consider and respond to your request.
How to contact us